VACUBE VQ 700
VACUBE is a synonym for innovation and intelligence. Oil lubricated screw technology and a variable speed drive offer excellence in system performance, energy demand and work space environment. VACUBE generates vacuum on demand, it is controlled and maintained by an internal controller. The systems offer superior performance for a wide range of rough vacuum applications.
4 different models are available:
- i- model: Ideal for standard vapor free applications as needed in central vacuum systems for holding, lifting and moving of parts and components.
- iH – model: This variant is best suited for applications with high water vapor ingress. The high water vapor tolerance level makes the iH – model best suited for the humid applications.
- iC – model: The iC – VACUBE variant is specifically designed to support the special needs in short cycling applications, as for example common in vacuum packaging or assembly lines for electronic equipment.
- iCH – model: The combination of „iH“ and „iC“ offers high water vapor tolerance and the short cycling ability.
- Product brochure (1.30 Mb)
- Product Overview (11.65 Mb)
- Declaration of contamination (HS1) (531.93 Kb)
- Declaration of contamination (HS2) (602.15 Kb)
- Dichiarazione di contaminazione (HS1) (497.16 Kb)
- Dichiarazione di contaminazione (HS2) (613.18 Kb)
- Product catalogue (579.18 Kb)
- Service catalogue (1.71 Mb)